We can not undermine the role of comprehensive education that leads to the development of a well rounded personality and this is what we aspire for academic, physical, intellectual, cultural, ethical and spiritual growth of the child. We have formulated our academic programs on the bedrock of the belief that a sound learning process is essentially a six level hierarchy, where knowledge occupies the lowest rung of cognition. Hence following objectives of education system are followed at MIS:
- Acquisition of tools of formal learning, namely, literacy, numeric, and manual skills.
- Acquisition of knowledge through observation in areas of social and natural sciences.
- Development of physical strength and team spirit through games and sports.
- Acquisition of skills for planning and executing socially useful productive work with a view of making education work based.
- Acquisition of skills of purposeful observation.
- Acquisition of habits of co-operative behavior within the family, school and community.
- Development of aesthetic perception and creativity through participation in artistic activities and observation of nature.
- Development of social responsibilities by inculcating habits (individually as well as collectively) of appreciation of the culture and lifestyles of persons of other religions, regions and countries and readiness to serve weaker and the deprived people.
Development of the desire to participate in productive and other process of community life and to serve the community.